Friday 15 February 2013

A little less than 24 hours to go.....

Hello!

I'd love to say I'm as organised as Erica, but my packing isn't done yet! I have found my bag though, which those of you that know me will know is about as much as you would expect at this stage! Along with some other things that really need to be taken care of! This afternoon I need to fit in:

Last minute shopping
Photos with an Evening Press journalist
Photocopying all documents
Oh, and the small matter of packing!

All whilst looking after my parents 10 week old puppy due to a small medical emergency that they are tending to!

I too would just like to say thank you for all the support I've had and the useful (and not so useful!) advice! We will indeed be eating bananas and I have an inflatable globe (thanks Dave!).

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that if I don't have something then everyone else will! What's a bit of sharing in the name of team bonding! I have the most important stuff...passport, visa, clean pants and my WaterAid t-shirts!

Oh and just in case you don't know who we are...there's a photo of us too - looking very cheerful - it's the calm before the storm!

Do follow our blog for more updates - we'll post as many as IT links allow....or those of you on Twitter you can follow the group @WIPIndia2013 or me @cazzabella8 or like the WaterAid in Yorkshire Facebook page where we (fingers crossed) will also be posting links to the blog...

So that's me until Delhi!

Caroline x

No comments:

Post a Comment